Keep all of these moving parts scheduled on time and on budget with Curo, your most valuable tool in the field.
Parks & Recreation departments can use the Curo app to:
- Identify and prioritize recurring or preventive maintenance, so workers and vendors are automatically and proactively prompted when it’s time to get it done, saving time and money
- Manage work orders with robust and flexible checklists built to confirm that each step and detail is executed to completion
- Upload the layout of every park and facility, and use Curo’s GPS-location technology to identify and pinpoint where all work needs to be done
- Assign the worker or vendor with the right skills to get the work done right, preventing costly rework
- Support workers and vendors with in-app communication and access to step-by-step instruction for specific tasks, including how-to videos to ensure accuracy
- Enjoy complete visibility and transparency of each maintenance project and task, including everything from landscaping to see-saw repair—and receive photo confirmation that the job was done right, no matter where you are
With Curo, Parks & Rec departments can manage all city properties right from our intuitive confirmation, with full visibility of every project at all times.