Last Modified: September 4, 2018
This page lists some of the trademarks owned by Curo. For guidelines on using our marks, check out our Trademark Usage Guidelines.
- CURO GLOBAL
- WELCOME TO DONE
- AT-WORK GUIDANCE
Trademark Usage Guidelines
The icon. It’s big, it’s blue, it represents our patented icon technology and it’s pretty recognizable. Here at Curo, we take pride in our logos and trademarks, so we wanted to share some guidelines for using them.
First, a reminder on the ground rules:
- Curo, Welcome to Done, the Icon Design, the Curo logos, and other marks that we use are our trademarks. For a list of some of our marks, check out our Trademarks above. As laid out in our Terms of Service, you may not use any of these without our prior written permission.
- If we think that your use of our trademarks is in violation with any of our legal termsor these guidelines, or if we feel that your use isn’t in Curo’s best interest, we can revoke your right to use our marks at any time.
- If you’re looking to link to our site, republish our images, or reference our text content, check out our Content Usage Guidelines.
For journalists and the media:
- Looking for basics, logos, and expert sources for Curo? Check out our Press Room to get the latest.
For Curo Certification grads:
- The Curo Certification badges and certificates are available once you’ve successfully completed the relevant certification program.
- You may not alter any badges or certificates that we provide you with, including changing the name or date it displays.
- You and your company may not sell, transfer, or use certifications for profit.
- If you’ve got questions about a use of the Certification marks, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general uses of our marks:
- Your use of the marks should not suggest any sponsorship or endorsement by us and shouldn’t confuse our brands with any other brands.
- Please don’t do any of the following:
- Combine any of our marks with your name, your marks, or any generic terms
- Incorporate any of our marks into your name or logo
- Change the color of our logo
- Photoshop or otherwise modify our logos
- Use old versions of our logos
- Use our icon logo as a letter in any word, other than where published by us
- Add words directly around the logos
- Overlap our logo with shapes or photos
- Associate our marks with any vulgar, obscene, indecent, threatening or unlawful material
- You may not create a Twitter handle or other social media account whose username or title could suggest affiliation with or endorsement by us.
- You may not use our marks in any advertising creative or copy (digital, social, PPC or otherwise). This includes phrases too, such as “Curo Partner” or “Curo Design Certified”.
- You may not use a trademark, domain name, or logo that imitates or could be confused with our marks.
Looking to use one of our marks? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.